Skip to content
Introducing Your New Moderator!
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
I hope you'll all join me in welcoming Andie to the Migraines and Headaches Exchange!

I'll still be around if she or you need me but I am sure I leave you in good hands. We are very fortunate that Andie agreed to join us at WebMD. And I'm sure she'll soon be saying hello and sharing a bit about herself.

Cheers!

P.S. Keep in mind that Andie and the rest of the moderating team work for WebMD and are NOT Health Professionals. That role belongs to our Experts.

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello Everyone!

I can see by reading your threads that this a great group, very supportive and helpful to one another, and I'm very happy to be joining you!

I'm looking forward to getting to know each of you and providing the resources, feedback and any assistance you may need.

I have some big shoes to fill following Caprice, but I will do my best to keep us running smoothly!

Thanks for the welcome!

Yanksgirl replied to Andie_WebMD_Staff's response:
Welcome to the board discussions--we certainly need you! Can you comment on 'migraine syndrome or migraine without the pain, usually showing up in later years with folks who have had migraines?
Specifically, can you talk about how to treat it?
When it's 24/7 and ranges from mild to really bad symtoms, including head pressure--sensitivity to lights and sounds and etc., does it always need treatment by an anti-depressant and migraine meds or can just one or the other take care of the problem? Thanks

Andie_WebMD_Staff replied to Yanksgirl's response:
Hi Yanksgirl and thank you for the welcome. Unfortunately, I am not a qualified Health Professional to answer your questions for you.

However, what I would suggest is that you post your question as a separate thread for our Expert, Dr. Collins, to comment on. Please include your specific questions in the post with a clear thread title for the Expert to respond to.

I hope that helps and will be watching to see if I can assist in any other way.

Take care,

~Andie

Helpful Tips

Migraines
laying down in a dark room always helps me. More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center