Skip to content
Left ear sensation
Eastpoint posted:
For several months I have had a strange sensation behind my left ear. This very mild pain or sensation is intermittent, comes and go's during the day. It's almost like the pain of plucking a hair and it doesn't usually last long. Some days no pain, but other days it is more prevalent. It is more of an annoyance, but has me concerned that it may be a signal of another problem. I have also had some other strange head sensations over the last several months. My Health is generally good. I have a history of a slighly low white blood cell count that my doctor doesn't seem to feel concerned. The WBC range over the last year has been from 3600 to 5300. Within the last week I noticed a small pea sized bump behind the top of my left ear. Any ideas Thank You Thanks for your Reply!

whitebear4 responded:
This all should be spoken to your dr about.If he or she doesn't give you an MRI or ct scan, I would find another one.

Helpful Tips

Migraine Prevention MedicationsExpert
Which medications work for migraine prevention? This question comes up all the time, so I've made a list of some of the medications we use ... More
Was this Helpful?
80 of 109 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center