Skip to content
Where are you from???
norge55 posted:
Being new here, just wonder if it was OK to ask where people are from??? I thought it would be interesting to find out how wide spread everybody is... Thanks Laura

behap2day2 responded:
I'm Lynn from St. Louis, Missouri

norge55 responded:
Hi Lynn I'm from Hayward, Wisconsin..Thanks for responding

Terrie95 responded:
Hi Laura:

I'm from Salem Oregon. Love it here. real 4 seasons, and I'm an hour from the coast, an hour from the mountains, and an hour from the big city (Portland.) I lived in Portland for a short period of time, and my guy and I plan to sell our house here in Salem and buy a condo or something in Portland when my kids are grown. 4 years to go with the last one.

Take Care

Terrie

hackwriter responded:
I live in Tecumseh, Michigan.

Kim

clmtlm responded:
HI Laura,

I live in JamesCity Pa.

Cindy

norge55 responded:
Hi Terrie, Thanks for responding..Sounds really beautiful where you live...

norge55 responded:
Hi Kim, My youngest son Kris just moved to Ontonagon, Michigan...Thanks for responding

norge55 responded:
Hi Cindy, Thanks for responding...

inlimbo67 responded:
Hi Laura,

I am from Southern California. city is Victorville. bout 3 hours from Vegas....

Brenda.

mbsmiley71 responded:
Hey Laura

Good question. I have been wondering myself where a lot of these fine folks are too. However I have no earthly idea how many MSers we have on this web.

I can tell you that some of these people are regular posters on this web. They are also very supportive and have really large ears when venting day arrives & it will arrive! I am also a member of ms world/ms support. However I think this web is somewhat smaller especially the regular posters and that makes this site a little more intimate & viewer friendly!

Most of the people I have talked to are from the north. I am in Houston Tx. I have been wondering if anyone is in my area. I don't think you said where you are.

Ed

PS: You may be told to skip spaces every now then to make it easier to read. There a lot of people out there that have vision problems as I think Kim/Hackwriter is having now.

Thank You..........

swampster1952 responded:
Hello Lynn,

I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I believe I am the farthest north MS'er on this board! It is -9 degrees F. here this morning.

Dave

Rory26312 responded:
Hi Laura

I'm live in Yonkers NY but was born and raised in Ireland been here seventeen years now

Rory

GeoffCaroline responded:
Hi Laura and Everyone,

I'm from the Great White North...Canada!! I live in a small town (Nanaimo) on Vancouver Island. I love it here!!! Most of my relatives are from the Napa Valley area (Cali), Arizona, Mississippi and Washington area.

We're planning on making the journey over to the mainland to see some Olympics hockey games and perhaps closing ceremonies...in a couple weeks!!

Caroline

gojude responded:
~bets I'm the only one that lives in the West Liberty, Iowa cornfields~

nanoo nanoo

Jude

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

the walking drug, ampyra
was diagnosedwith MS in 2000. my walking has been getting harder to do but i was still able to work. i recently had an exacerbation of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
51 of 62 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.