Skip to content
Font color darker
Emma_WebMD_Staff posted:
We heard you, many of our members were not happy about the lite gray font color. If you notice the posts font now is black, so hopefully that will help each of you to be able to read the posts better.

Take care,
Emma

wickedwanda0629 responded:
Thank You

chelylynne responded:
thank you!!!

behap2day2 responded:
emma - I think that's 'us' doing the bolding/black letters,,

Lynn (see!)

Emma_WebMD_Staff replied to behap2day2's response:
No Lynn they did change the font, if you will notice that the first line wasn't lite gray it was black,and now the bold is darker as well. It was a change that they did make today for our members.

hackwriter responded:
That's great, Emma,

Now if they would just add an option of viewing the discussion board WITHOUT the ads, popularity polls and links....(lick here to see posts only)...

Kim

snick440 responded:
Thanks but how about changing it to black on the boc we type in as well!

behap2day2 replied to Emma_WebMD_Staff's response:
ok - guess i'm just tired cuz i don't see what you are talking about. doesn't matter, really.

thanks,

Lynn

gojude responded:
Thank you very much.
jude

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

Wealth of vitamin D and MS information
There is a lot of information on vitamin D and MS at VitaminDWiki. Shortcut to the MS material is http://tinyurl.com/MSVitaminD . You ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.