Skip to content
exercise
pama7 posted:
FOR ANYBODY THAT JUST CAME DOWN WITH THIS DISEASE OR ANYONE WHO IS STILL WA.KING, IT IS IMPAIRITIVE THAT YOU GO TO A PHYSICAL THERAPIST TO KEEP YOUR MUSCLES STRONG. I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!! I WISH I HAD SOMEONE THAT STRESSED THAT TO ME. NOW I AM FIGHTING TO GET MY MUSCLES BACK SO I CAN WALK AGAIN.

pam

AuntyTess responded:
Hi Pam

Thanks for this information. I am having terrible difficulty walking with back problems and pain, plus stiffness in my thighs, but was thinking about going back to the Gym on the elyptical - I guess reading your post it should help me. Am I correct?

Tess

pama7 replied to AuntyTess's response:
hi tess,

thanks for your response. i feel like i have to tell people so they can take care of themselves and not get in the pickle i am in.

pam

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

the walking drug, ampyra
was diagnosedwith MS in 2000. my walking has been getting harder to do but i was still able to work. i recently had an exacerbation of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
51 of 62 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.