Skip to content
Emma Wem MD
Rory26312 posted:
Hi and a happy new year to you and yours.

I hate to start the new year with a promblem but both Carol and I are expierencing a promblem with replying to posts , when we hit the reply button on the bottom of a post or even on an answer to a post, we just go straight back to the top of the page.

The only way to reply is to start a new discussion for the attention of whoever we are trying to answer (See anon133384 extreme weakness).

Just thought I'd let you know in person as were.

Rory

Rory26312 responded:
Hi Emma

It seems to have resolved itsself for me at any rate .

Rory

Csewhappy replied to Rory26312's response:
Hi,

Me too, thanks ... Happy New Year :-)

Carol

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
We're glad this has since resolved for you all and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Here's to a smooth(er) 2011!

Emma_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'm glad Caprice caught your post. I apologize for any trouble you had. Please let me know if it happens again! Hopefully we will see a smoother time in 2011!

Happy New Year to You as well!
Emma

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

Fatigue
Has anyone ever included bee pollen with their diet? I also take niacin. Bee pollen seems to have help me with the fatigue factor along ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.