Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
New Moderator For You
Emma_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hi Everyone,

I have a very exciting announcement to make. Starting Monday, Elizabeth will be your new moderator. I have really enjoyed being a part of your community. I will miss you all. I am not leaving WebMD. We are just shuffling around the communities a bit. I know you'll be in wonderful hands with my friend Elizabeth.

Please help me make her feel welcome!

Take care and I hope each of you have a wonderful day!
Emma

Csewhappy responded:
Bye Emma,

Thanks for your support and good luck with your new post.

All the best,Carol

Emma_WebMD_Staff replied to Csewhappy's response:
Thanks Carol,

I know I am leaving you all in great hands! You guys will be missed and I'll come in from time to time to check on you!

Take care,
Emma

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thank you Emma, I know this Community is very personal to you and please know I will work hard to grow with this community and in my knowledge of Multiple Sclerosis as moderator of this great group of members.

I have been quietly following your community for the last week while researching MS to gain more insight. I am impressed with the support you give to one another while battling this terribly challenging diagnosis.

Looking forward to working with all of you,
Elizabeth

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

Fatigue
Has anyone ever included bee pollen with their diet? I also take niacin. Bee pollen seems to have help me with the fatigue factor along ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.