Skip to content
reliv is garbage
magickalme posted:
I don't give a rats rear end what techmike says, if he isn't dealing with the reality of MLM, he is from outer space. RELIV is just like MONAVIE a couple of years ago. Utter crap. PPL will believe what they want to, but if you really feel the need to waste your money, send it to me. I'll pay my cable and have a nice dinner somewhere.

MS affects the immune system. A product that boosts the immune system will absolutely work against anyone with MS. Our immune systems are already in over drive.

Go ahead, tech mike, and hide your ignorance by claiming to work in corporate america. I served in the military for 20 years, and had another 20 in various nursing arenas....I have my PhD., and I KNOW there are many other PPL on this forum who have the equal or even more education and knowledge.

If you, techmike, think it will work wonders for you I would suggest a psychiatric evaluation to test your relationship to reality. And I stand by the research done at UCD, in CA. Also, UCSF, in the bay area.
Reliv is garbage and if you wish, take garbage and shut the heck up about your fabulous experience. Reliv will NOT make MS better. You need to do more research, bud, before you post how great it is. And by the way, the FDA never responded, because they do not investigate any product that does not contain scheduled drugs. Moron.
flapkat (always speaking my mind).

Take the Poll

would you pay for the "miracle of reliv" even if you know doctors think it is mostly hype?
  • Hell no
  • Have to think about it.
vote
View Poll Results

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

Tip for hives
My daughter suffers with hives, they have never found out what causes her hives either. We thought since I was recently diagnosed that ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.