What's Up Wednesday - Weather!
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
You know when the A/C kicks on before 8 a.m. it is going to be a blistering hot one!

As I run out to pick up my kindergartner from school - it is sunny and 92 degrees!

Trying to keep the indoor temp at about 80 so our electric bill will not be sky high!

So, how's the weather where you are?

Elizabeth

Vendla responded:
It's supposed to get up to 70. Better than the 50 & 60 nse've been having. No snow forecast for a change

readyfordx responded:
In the high 80s & low 90s. Already so hot it is affecting my symptoms. I can hardly stand to leave home but I have to work so I just rush to my car and rush in the office so I don't have to stay outside long. I am hopeful that when I go back to the dr the first day of July and find out my diagnosis I will get some treatment that will help with this controlling heat intolerance.

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to Vendla's response:
This FL girl can't imagine snow in May!

The 70's sound just perfect. How long will it stay that way?

Elizabeth

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to readyfordx's response:
Hopefully you can park the car in the shade. A friend of mine has a real cool gadget - a remote car starter? She can start her car and get it cooled down before getting in!

I know you are eagerly anticipating the 7/1 appt, I hope it brings you answers and relief!

Elizabeth

lovesweinerdogs responded:
Hi Elizabeth, and all! It's absolutely gorgeous here-70's in the day and down into the mid-40's at night. Not much wind right now-that's nice!

We're supposed to get 3 days of rain starting Wednesday so I'm enjoying this as much as I possibly can. My dauchshunds are even forgoing their kibble in favor of laying in the sunlight on the deck, just soaking it up! (and believe you me, they LOVE their kibble!)

I wish you could all be here-it's not even very humid.

Dawn, Joey and Honey

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to lovesweinerdogs's response:
Hi Dawn,

That does sound great! I would love the low humidity.

Hopefully you are surviving the rain and your dachshunds are not feeling cooped up.

Elizabeth