Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

living w/ RRMS since 2003
crystalstayton posted:
Hi my name is crystal I am on copaxone but have tried many others I have issues with remembering things pain fatigue and vision stuff... questions that I have follows.... I switch my words around alot like if I try to say silly train I'm likely to say trilly slain it sounds really stupid but does anyone else do this the words just come out like normal words..... also yesterday went to the er b/c it felt like my thumb was broke but its not broke and they said that its just nerve issues from my ms sending a signal to my brain that my thumb is broke anyone have this happen?
lepman responded:
I too have the same problems with the words thing and peopl make fun of me when I talk. but I don't realize I say it that way so it dosent bother me much. And as far as the feeling like ya broke a bone , well I some times feel like I broke my arm, but I know I didn't. this week though I felt my second MS lest thats what some ppl are calling it. I was lucky it happened while I was in the emergency room when it did. I thought I was haveing a heart attack. I then relized the pain was higher than my heart and went through my chest and in my back as well. The ER doc ran a buch of tests and did chest X-rays while it was happening and did blood work to rule out other things that would cause it but found nothing wrong....But then again I was told that theres nothing wrong with me and I must be willing my symptoms to happen, and yet haven't been diagnossed.

Featuring Experts

Stephanie knows multiple sclerosis as a patient and as a nurse. Stephanie was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2013. Shortly after being diagnosed...More

Helpful Tips

Tip for hives
My daughter suffers with hives, they have never found out what causes her hives either. We thought since I was recently diagnosed that ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.