Skip to content
I can't believe I did that
mmthlvr posted:
Ok I've done some pretty silly things like misplace my phone & later find it in the closet under my sweaters:) Tonight I did something really weird. I was washing dishes and had a bowl with water in it sitting on the counter. I picked up the bowl & poured the water out on the counter. I have no idea why I did that, my husband said it sounds like I'm getting senile(sp). I have always laughed off the stupid thing that I've done but this bothered me. Has anyone done something really stupid like this. Is it an MS thing? I sometimes wonder if the meds are causing problems. Any input would be great.
Hugs,
Tammy

hackwriter responded:
Tammy,

Something always goes awry when I have several objects in front of me and I have to put them in their proper places.

Once I had my cell phone, a bottle of milk, and a bowl of dry cereal lined up on the counter. I put the phone in the freezer and the bowl in the refrigerator, turned around and wondered why the milk was still sitting there.

Meds, brain lesions, who knows, maybe both are to blame. It makes for good stories I can use to entertain my friends and family!

Kim

readyfordx replied to hackwriter's response:
You just have to laugh at yourself sometimes and allow others to laugh with you...you guys are funny..I do some crazy things but wehn I try to tell others about them I can't remember what it was...When I do something like that I just laugh it off because it won't change it if I get upset...

God's blessings to you both...

Judy (first time I have used my actual name...)

Muzzkat responded:
Too funny Kim! I put cereal in the fridge & milk in the cabinet all the time!!!

If I could only have the time I've spent looking for keys, wallets, cellphones, etc. Only to find them in the weirdest places. A wallet in the freezer? Really???
They say: MS, you don't get it unless you got it. Well...I still don't get it! ;^)

hackwriter replied to Muzzkat's response:
Muzz,

Putting a wallet in the freezer must have been pretty common practice once upon a time. How else do you get "cold, hard cash?"

Kim

mmthlvr replied to hackwriter's response:
Thanks for your replys, I feel better. I hate to blame MS for everything, but it usually is. Hope you all have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Tammy

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

Help Our Community & Experts Help You - Please Read
Welcome to the WebMD Multiple Sclerosis Community! Please don't respond to this discussion. Instead, please read before you start your ... More
Was this Helpful?
106 of 108 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.