Skip to content
lies
shirley1642 posted:
I tried to get a neurology close to home, when I went to see him. He just looked at me and said you don't have MS. Your too old. I knew I made a big mistake by coming to him. He looked at my MRI and said the spots are not old enough. I left his office. I will never go back. I went back to my first doctor. My legs are knotting up,but I was told that wasn't MS. I'm so mixed up on what is MS. I'm on capoxone medicate.

hackwriter responded:
Shirley,

I think you posted earlier that your first neuro diagnosed you with MS, but the second neuro denied the diagnosis. Is that right?

So you have gone back to the neuro who thinks you do have MS and who put you on Copaxone?

Your leg complaint sounds like the spasticity so many of us have. This can be treated successfully with a muscle relaxer such as Baclofen. Have a talk with your neurologist about medications that ease muscle tightness, there are several to try.

Kim

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

certified nursing assistant (CNA)
I am a care giver who have had vast experience with MS patient and i do travel with my client/s. If some one out there who is looking for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.