Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Some progress...
lovesweinerdogs posted:
Hi and hope everyone is doing well (as can be expected) I haven't posted recently-have missed a lot of work recently and we don't have internet at the house yet.

Have been so bad lately the doctor is finally realising maybe this isn't all in my head. I've lost almost 50 lbs. (don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for every pound of that and could lose 20 more safely) Perversely, I'm grateful for this because now she understands there's really something going on.

Enough griping! Fall is progressing nicely here-we have more bright colors than we thought qe would have due to the extreme drouwt. Our new house in town has thousounds of squirrels, who keep me entertained via the dachshunds! We now live a little too close to the sheriff's dept (sirens very loud and frequent) but on the other hand, we're close to help. We have wonderful neighbors who are grateful to have the house occupied again. We also live only 6 blocks from a national recreational area, so we see lots of deer and other wildlife.

I hope everyone had an excellent Thanksgiving. Try not to stress out over the holidays-stress really makes me worse so I try to laugh every day (not hard with all the dogs, squirrels, deer, etc.)

Till next time, much love!

Dawn

hackwriter responded:
Dawn,

Glad to see you back again, thanks for the update.

I've forgotten the details of your health challenges but it sounds like you are in limbo with a diagnosis. I hope you'll get more answers soon.

Isn't nature wonderful? I have a dachshund, too, those ratters do love to chase squirrels! Who needs "Animal Planet" when we've got a documentary running in our backyards all day?

So glad to hear good things about your new home and neighbors. I look forward to hearing from you again.

Kim

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

Dreams: My Journey with Multiple Sclerosis
At seven years old I absolutely knew what I wanted to do with my life: become a performer and maybe head for Broadway! A basement ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.