Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Diane Sawyer talks about MS research on ABC World News
RCA555 posted:
Jan 5, 2012 @ 6:30pm Eastern Time.

RCA555 responded:
Diane Sawyer had a 2-3 minute segment on the advancements of Multiple Sclerosis research on her ABC World News show. [br>[br>Here is the link. [br>[br>http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/women-ms-sufferers-15301541

AnnodC replied to RCA555's response:
What a wonderful segment....now how can we get our neuro's to treat in a way to acheive these results?

RCA555 replied to AnnodC's response:
I agree AnnodC.

Kimmie624 replied to RCA555's response:
I agree, too. My daughter told my about this and RCA555, thank you for adding the link. I am now in a total relapse, keep falling, which has me going to the ER all the time, and it has advanced so bad that I am now undergoing chemo and cortosteriod infusions, which, of course, makes me have to stay away from anyone that's sick. It upsets my children, makes them scared, etc. Makes me scared, but I try not to let my children see it. I even lost my ex-husband to this dreadful disease. Let's hope Medicare covers this and everyone can get the help they deserve!!! Thanks again, RCA555 for posting the link!!! Best of luck everyone!

dms7725 responded:
was the drug they were referring to gilenya?

paf4888 replied to dms7725's response:
yes

francoo replied to RCA555's response:
Thank you so much for the info on this vidio. Frank V

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

certified nursing assistant (CNA)
I am a care giver who have had vast experience with MS patient and i do travel with my client/s. If some one out there who is looking for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.