Skip to content
ELIZABETH URGENT (msmom36)
Graceonline posted:
Hi Elizabeth

Not sure if you have touched base on posting problems by poster msmom36.

I have replied to her advising I would copy and paste her posting to you. It is as under.

Thanks in advance Elizabeth and apologies in advance if it has already been addressed and I have just not read it yet.

With thanks

Grace

msmom36 posted

am a little down, just signed up. Have not slept well the past two nights and well thought why not try something new. I just wrote an awesome reply to a person about MS and trouble swallowing. I don't understand why it told me after all that typing it could not post it at this time, just a little frustrated since it was the first reply and being a retired nurse due to my MS with seizures I was disappointed, well hope this posts then I will feel a little silly but have higher hopes [br>

Graceonline responded:
Sorry Elizabeth, her posting is titled new girl.

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Grace,

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for bringing this to my attention. Going to check this out now!

THanks,
Elizabeth

Graceonline replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks Elizabeth

I think she may have worked it out now - though may stand to be corrected on this also.

Regards

Grace

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

Tip for hives
My daughter suffers with hives, they have never found out what causes her hives either. We thought since I was recently diagnosed that ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.