Skip to content
MS SUPPORT - General Output
Riica posted:
Good Morning everyone. The online support is something new for me. I was dagnosed with MS last year. Really hard to accept it being that I had no effects prior. I really felt alone. But have come across a few people with it. I spoke with them and they made me realize it's something that can be managed and some more information about it.

Take the Poll

Any comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  • Poll Answers? Not sure what this is about.
  • yes?
  • no?
  • maybe?
  • really unsure
vote
View Poll Results

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome Riica!

Glad to have you join the community for support, advice, information and just to chat!

How have you been doing managing your symptoms?

Elizabeth

Riica replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
WOW i didnt notice i had a response to my entry!!

But thanks for responding. I've been managing well. It was hard to do the needles and things but just taking it day by day.

Are you living with the condition?

readyfordx responded:
Hey Riica: I have found this forum to be very good for me..I have not yet been diagnosed with MS but have many many symptoms. Still in progress..I guess

Anyway, welcome and hope you will find some support here. I have and it always puts my mind at ease and helps me to cope. At the moment, I am hanging tight to see another dr in June. Right now, my GP is treating my symptoms with more medication that I want to take but I had to, the symptoms had consumed my life..I could not function.

I hope you will get more responses as there are some very educational and supportive members on the forum and they have encouraged me when I needed it most.

In the meantime, hang in there and don't feel alone..believe me you are not alone.. I have to say I have become an stronger person through the last couple of years and will continue to get stronger in many different ways so I can take care of myself and adapt to whatever is waiting for me..Praying I will find out soon what is going on with me.

Take care and God Bless.

Judy

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

Help Our Community & Experts Help You - Please Read
Welcome to the WebMD Multiple Sclerosis Community! Please don't respond to this discussion. Instead, please read before you start your ... More
Was this Helpful?
106 of 108 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.