Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
CHANGE OF NAME TO NANAJUDY6
NanaJudy6 posted:
Hey everyone: My WebMD name is changing from Readyfordx (ready for diagnosis) to NanaJudy6. I am nana to six wonderful, precious grandchildren (yeah I guess I am a little boastful, sorry).

Anyway, I want to be a positive influence to myself, my family and friends and that includes my WebMD friends. As of my last post, I have had several tests including a VEP, cognitive eval, MRI (data only) of the gray matter, and a spinal tap. Had about 6 days of headaches, along with back spasms after the LP but not bad enough to have a blood patch.

I will be going back to my new neuro the 29th for test results, saw the immunologist/rheumatologist yesterday and he is doing mega blood work so I should be getting some answers soon. Just letting you all know what is going on..will get you posted.

Take care of yourselves.. God Bless

Judy .

hackwriter responded:
Judy,

I wish you well with these test results, I hope you'll finally have some answers and get the appropriate care.

I'm glad to hear that you didn't change your username because you are no longer ready for a dx, lol. I've never gotten the impression that you would ever throw in the towel. I've admired your perseverance and humor for a long while and I'm betting that it will soon pay off.

Looking forward to your next post, I'll be thinking of you.

Kim

NanaJudy6 replied to hackwriter's response:
Oh no, I am more ready for a diagnosis than ever and I think emotionally as well as physically. Maybe it just took God a little longer to prepare me (I have been known to be a little stubborn) for whatever is out there for me, I don't know but I am ready for whatever I have to deal with.

I am a strong person (maybe too much sometimes) and I will continue to fight this battle and I want to encourage others as you do. You have been an inspiration to me as I have traveled this journey and I always get something positive out of your reply. I read your articles and I laugh as I am sure you do at some point (after the pain). You have a good attitude which I know plays an important part in how well you respond to treatment.

Anyway, thanks for your words of encouragement.

Judy

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

the walking drug, ampyra
was diagnosedwith MS in 2000. my walking has been getting harder to do but i was still able to work. i recently had an exacerbation of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
51 of 62 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.