Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
vision problems
seasonme2 posted:
ive been diagnosed with relapsing remitting ms and have had a pituitary tumor removed and have lost almost all the vision in my left eye and now the doctors are telling me that vision in my right eye is now going its so so hard for me im 29 with a 5 year old and a husband who works hard but doesnt really understand what im going through, im just wondering if anyone else has any advice or has had similar problems and could help me in any way. thank you

hackwriter responded:
Dear season,

I'm sorry to hear that you have such serious vision problems at your age. Did the pituitary tumor cause the vision loss (I hope it wasn't the surgery)? And is Optic Neuritis responsible for trouble in the other eye?

I can't offer any advice since I don't have vision problems and never had ON. I hope someone who shares your situation will respond with some ideas. Please come here any time to vent, it is hard for our loved ones to understand what we are going through. Take care.

Kim

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

Dreams: My Journey with Multiple Sclerosis
At seven years old I absolutely knew what I wanted to do with my life: become a performer and maybe head for Broadway! A basement ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.