Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
This heat
holyshort posted:
This has got to be the worst summer as far as heat is concerned ... I feel like it's killing me. I have no energy, no strength.

vplucky responded:
feel the same way!

rickander responded:
my cousin is the same way.. anything over 75 degree's and she's done.... I started taking bee pollen with my viatimans and It seemed to help with the tingling and fatigue.. you may want to try exercise and drink lots of fluids

farside_fan replied to rickander's response:
Bee pollen? Stupid question I know, but is it injected or taken orally or WHAT?

My friend, Keith, has become a "bee keeper" in the last two years and has several hives (or homes, or whatever you call 'em!!!) and even has one that's recently started producing honey.

I may have to get him to tell me about the pollen and how it's used!!! Care to enlighten me on the subject further? Thanks for any information!

Suzanne

feelurpain responded:
I'm the same way, I actually get so bad I have to just go inside and lay down. I'm so sick of being inside. I have always been an outdoors person until MS hit me a year ago. Do feel kinda like your so drained its hard to even sit up?

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

Fatigue
Has anyone ever included bee pollen with their diet? I also take niacin. Bee pollen seems to have help me with the fatigue factor along ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.