Includes Expert Content
MS Patient from India
balat posted:
Dear Experts,

My aunt from India has been a MS patient for over 3 years now and is still immobile. Do you have any suggestions for her, have you heard of a centre that treats MS patients in India or is it possible to bring her to US for treatment?

I am based out of NJ.

Neil S Lava, MD responded:
I do not know of a center that specializes in multiple sclerosis in India. However, there are many well-trained neurologist in India.
You could bring her to New Jersey and have her seen at a multiple sclerosis center in New Jersey or New York City. However the cost might be a factor for you.