Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
i know reliv is not a cure....
SUPERCARTOONDAD posted:
I am not knocking the reliv stuff. but a friend of mine is suffering with MS . he tried it . i told him it doesnt cure anything but it might make you feel better. he tried it and felt better...right now he cant afford the 3800+ dollar a month medicine he was taking. he lost his job because of his ms. i had to take him to the er recently...another friend of mine his aunt died in a ditch on a service road after walking out side thinking she could make it to a families homeshe suffered with ms....ms medicine is very,very expensive and it doesnt cure anything. he is still looking for help and answers.. he is trying to stay positive. i am looking for answers for him .

paul50726 responded:
Yes, the MS meds are expensive. Your friend may be able to get financial aid through that drug company. That's what I did. I hope your friend receives the help he needs.

SUPERCARTOONDAD replied to paul50726's response:
thanks ..i will look into that for him....i think the reliv worked because of the vitamin d...and since i know his vitamin d levels may be low...well its just a guess...

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

Dreams: My Journey with Multiple Sclerosis
At seven years old I absolutely knew what I wanted to do with my life: become a performer and maybe head for Broadway! A basement ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.