i know reliv is not a cure....
SUPERCARTOONDAD posted:
I am not knocking the reliv stuff. but a friend of mine is suffering with MS . he tried it . i told him it doesnt cure anything but it might make you feel better. he tried it and felt better...right now he cant afford the 3800+ dollar a month medicine he was taking. he lost his job because of his ms. i had to take him to the er recently...another friend of mine his aunt died in a ditch on a service road after walking out side thinking she could make it to a families homeshe suffered with ms....ms medicine is very,very expensive and it doesnt cure anything. he is still looking for help and answers.. he is trying to stay positive. i am looking for answers for him .

paul50726 responded:
Yes, the MS meds are expensive. Your friend may be able to get financial aid through that drug company. That's what I did. I hope your friend receives the help he needs.

SUPERCARTOONDAD replied to paul50726's response:
thanks ..i will look into that for him....i think the reliv worked because of the vitamin d...and since i know his vitamin d levels may be low...well its just a guess...