Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
ms
jimg366 posted:
my name is jim a year ago i found out i have ms im now in a non fda aproved study with rebif i dont know what to exspet can anyone help,i seem to over heat alot even if its 20 degrees out i shake to the point where my food falls off my fork when eating ,i also seem to asperate alot i do smoke pot which seems to help alot i get infusions twice a year i dont know where its going to go is anyone in the same boat/

Neil S Lava, MD responded:
It sounds as if there is a lot going on and you are overwhelmed by your symptoms. You need to talk with your neurologist about your concerns and get information to help you understand what is going on.
You might also call the MS society and get involved with a support group. It can be very helpful to discuss your experiences and worries with other MS patients.

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

Help Our Community & Experts Help You - Please Read
Welcome to the WebMD Multiple Sclerosis Community! Please don't respond to this discussion. Instead, please read before you start your ... More
Was this Helpful?
105 of 107 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.