Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
help please...
angelsbaby posted:
have met and fallen in love with a woman who is diagnosed with m.s. and i am looking for any information that will educate me and allow me to better understand this disease and meet her needs as best as i can as her symptoms progress. i am afraid of failing her in my ignorance.

hackwriter responded:
Dear angel,

You can start by reading the links listed at the top of this page: The Multiple Sclerosis Health Center, Videos, and FAQs.

Also type these organizations' names into your internet search box:

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society
The Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
The Multiple Sclerosis Foundation
The Multiple Sclerosis Resource Centre in the UK
Mayo Clinic
Cleveland Clinic
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
National Institutes of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)

There are many more sources on the internet about MS, too. Visiting these websites will provide you with even more links to info on research, treatments, and studies.

Hope this helps.

Kim

angelsbaby replied to hackwriter's response:
  • thank you kim tor your time and helpful information, i have much reading to do, thanks again, larry

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

Vitamin D
I've had MS since 2001 and had flare ups usually twice a year. Although I have mild MS with tingling and with flare up moderate pain I've ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.