Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
No interest in intimacy or sex
loz15 posted:
Hello,this is my first attemt at a discussion and would be extreamly grateful .for any feed back.I am a 46yr old gay female who has met the love of her life.She was diagnosed with ms 8yrs ago,a fact that she has never hidden from me.I love her and respect her and have read up on r and r symptoms so that i can try and have a better understanding when the going gets tough for her.It was a relief to read about the lack of sex drive,no interest and dryness etc.etcAll these things she suffers with,.And i feel selfish writing this but i have tried to talk about how she feels,she has trouble talking about it,and we seem to find not an answer but maybe more of a fix it but it always ends up with bed=sleep...end of!! The one thing i have a problem is i keep feeling its me...my fault...what am i doing wrong?I understand her symptoms but obviously i cant feel them as she does with fatigue but i feel im being selfish too.I love her so very much and we plan to marry in sept....i live in the uk so fingers crossed it wont rain! I hope my babble makes sense and i can get some answers or maybe similar situations.i feel abit alone with this one!

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

the walking drug, ampyra
was diagnosedwith MS in 2000. my walking has been getting harder to do but i was still able to work. i recently had an exacerbation of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
51 of 62 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.