Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
New MS Community - almost reaching my goal!
KateMilliken posted:
Hi all, I posted here before about my Indiegogo campaign for a new online MS community... and we are coming around the corner of our fundraising time. We've cracked the 50% mark, but still need a big push - just 12 more days to go:

http://igg.me/p/321295/x/2612729

Please check out what I'm up to, if you haven't already!

Thank you so much,

Kate

hackwriter responded:
Dear Kate,

I visited your page and was impressed, I do hope it will become a valuable resource for MS patients.

You might want to repost your info and web address as a "resource" here on WebMD rather than as a "discussion." That way, your post will appear in the right margin under "Helpful Resources" (it's down at the bottom) and won't get lost in the discussion threads. More people will see it and you'll get more traffic from WebMD.

I wish you luck with your new site.

Kim

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

Fatigue
Has anyone ever included bee pollen with their diet? I also take niacin. Bee pollen seems to have help me with the fatigue factor along ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.