Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
FOOT AND ANKLE PAIN
shalinda posted:
I had a spinal tap back in january to double verify that i have MS. Since then my feet and ankle have been hurting me to the point that somethimes i almost fall down and my legs are weak. i have not felt like myself since i had it done. This is really getting hard for me to deal with im am 35 and i have not felt like myself in so long. MY feet hurts to a point that getting up to go to the bathroom, shower or even get my 8yr old up for school has started to become a difficult task for me. I AM NOT A PERSON THAT CRYS BUT LATLEY I FEEL THAT IT IS ALL THAT I WANT TO DO. I have an appt on the 6th of this month and i need some answers on my feet. I am not ready to let this beat me but what do you do when you cant do much of anything. I have gained weight that i would like to lose but how can i if my feet wont allow me to workout. I JUST WANT ME BACK.

hackwriter responded:
Dear shalinda,

Chronic pain can wear on us in many ways, causing fatigue, insomnia, and depression. During your appointment on the 6th, make sure to emphasize to your doc that the pain is seriously affecting your daily quality of life. He/she should discuss pain management options with you. There are medications and techniques that can make you feel more comfortable. Hang in there.

Kim

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

Wealth of vitamin D and MS information
There is a lot of information on vitamin D and MS at VitaminDWiki. Shortcut to the MS material is http://tinyurl.com/MSVitaminD . You ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.