Skip to content
i hurt all over
slumber567 posted:
have been hurting for a while now. im only 19 yrs old i used to be in the gym lifting heavy weights a lot, football player...i quit smokeless tobacco a week ago and feel a little bit better but still in crazy pain. mostly i am fatigued bad,mostly in my lower half of my body....my back hurts right between my shoulder blades..i get muscle twitches/spasms all over...my feet turn bright red almost purple along with my ankles..sometimes i get a buzzing sensation on the inside of my ankles....i get tingling all over ..burning/tingling in my toes...i want to live a long life...can someone please idenify what i am going through...so again muscle pain,fatigue.spasms twitching,bad circulation, my shins hurt like they are constantly bruised,bottom of feet burn and whole foot hurts when i wear a sock or a shoe, chronic popping of my joints.it really hurts when i stand, and sometimes it feels like someone is just touching me with the tip of a lighter and goes away...and depression of course...i am trying to fulfill my dreams and dont think that can happen with this crap going on ...am currently taking criminal justice and going for game warden...please help thank you all

hackwriter responded:
Dear slumber,

No one here can possibly tell you what is wrong, you've got to see your doctor. Your symptoms are much too general to point to any one medical condition. So make that call.

Kim

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

Reliv does work
I thought Reliv was a hoax too. But it's not. You need to take it regularly and consistently and it proves miracles. My mom was diagnosed ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.