Eye Blur
ihabs91 posted:
I recently got symptoms in my right eye and cant see with it very well.

I just want to know how your expierences with it was ?

Its been a week and it hasn't gotten any better or worse after taking 3 days of IV steroids.

TaylorNicole537 responded:
Hello,
I had lost total vision in my left eye (which was the reason I went in and was then diagnosed with MS). When I talked to my neurologist, she said it could take any varying time for it to go away. She said that there is no specific time. Here's how my vision times went: on May 7th I started to lose my vision. On May 9th I was diagnosed with MS- which they then put me on IV steroids for 5 days. I started to notice that I could vaguely make out shapes and some colors on May 17th. After that, I could see a (better) difference in my vision for my left eye everyday. I can't give a specific date of when my vision returned because it was a slow process, but it came back. One thing that I did was that I had a test that I would do every day to see how my vision was progressing. I sat in the same spot on my bed and looked at a book propped up on my desk (have the book in the same spot everyday). I was first able to see the shape of the book, then the colors with that. Eventually I could see a blurry picture (which became clearer everyday). I knew that my vision was almost back to normal when I could make out all the words on the cover of the book.
I hope that this helps you some!!

ihabs91 replied to TaylorNicole537's response:
Hello,

Thanks for your response Taylor. I like the idea of looking at something everyday to notice if any improvement has occurred. I am noticing a improvement compared to last week when i started getting these symptoms. It is a very slow process your are correct.

But i will try what you suggested. Thank you.