Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pain in the lower inside scrotum area
sbc279 posted:
I'm a 56 year ol male with MS. I've been living with it for 25 years now. For the first 20 tears, it ws laregly dormant, but the past 5 years it has been very aggressive. My Nero says I've moved in to the "Primary Progrtessive" stage.
My biggest problem, besides extreme walking problems, is a burning like pain that appears either inside the lower sorotom or the area between it and my anus. It gets so intense at times that it drives me crazy. Sexually, everything works just fine, complete with ejaculation. It does tend to hurt less afterwards.
I'm also having bowel issues, where I'll go up to a week betwenn decificating. That can't be normal. The ironic part is when it happens, it is as normal as can be (no constipation).
Does anyone else (males) have these problems? Thanks

Rory26312 responded:
HI

I had a pain like that earlier in the year and was diagnosed with epidemitis which my urioligest said was, due to not clearing the bladder and urinary tract completely. It can be linked to STD's but not exclusively so do not let a doctor tell you otherwise . (happened to a friend of mine years ago and nearly ended his marrige)

I am not a doctor but what you describe sounds like that including the irregular bowel movements.

I think you should find a urioligest and have it checked out.

Hope this helps

Rory

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

certified nursing assistant (CNA)
I am a care giver who have had vast experience with MS patient and i do travel with my client/s. If some one out there who is looking for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.