Skip to content
Very Scared, Sad and Stressed.:-( I need someone to talk to...
An_253641 posted:
Hi all,
I have not been here for a while busy with school and sleeping a lot. However, I am still on MS and Neuro Sarcoid watch because of a brain lesion. So far I know I have EBV, HH6, and a history of mycoplasma. However, my immunologist gave me bad news about my cd4 and cd8 cells. I have to go through the testing process all over again for Cancer and HIV. The doctor was acting as if its no big deal. Easy for her to say. Some of my cd4 levels are elevated while some are low. My cd8 numbers are low:-( This is very scary and I don't know what to do with myself. And now I have to take my paper work to a new doctor and explain my whole situation all over again:-( I am 30yrs old and I have been dealing with these strange symptoms for two yrs now:-( Oh yeah, I am chemical sensitive and allergic to 9 different prescriptions so I take a ot of vitamins and herbs.

hackwriter responded:
Your frustration and anxiety are certainly understandable. Your doctors seem to be very thorough and, though it is very wearing for you to have to jump through those hoops, they do need to do a lot of testing to rule out a bunch of conditions that could be causing your symptoms and that brain lesion.

I hope you have some answers soon and can then begin a treatment that will help you.

Kim

2katies responded:
This is a scary time for you. Sadly, neurology is ruling things out before your condition can be identified. In my awful beginning, I focused on improving my general health more, since I took it for granted until I was sick. It scared me more to research with few facts. Stress is always your health enemy, so find your way to minimize it. I couldn't just sit and wait for answers, and that way I felt I was doing something good overall.

I hope you have some answers sooner than later. You seem to be stronger than you may recognize. I wish you the best. Take care of you.

selfexperimenter responded:
Are you in the situation with symptoms of getting a severe cold for a long time?

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

the walking drug, ampyra
was diagnosedwith MS in 2000. my walking has been getting harder to do but i was still able to work. i recently had an exacerbation of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 63 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.