Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
? Having a relapse
haze32 posted:
Hi everyone

I woke yesterday with soreness in thighs and just feeling absolutely knackered i think I'm having a relapse do any of u know if i am plz? Thanks x

hackwriter responded:
Hi haze32,

The general consensus is that if you are experiencing worsened or new symptoms that last more than 48 hours, you should call your neurologist. It might not be a relapse, but an exam by your doctor will help to determine that.

Kim

jules1202 replied to hackwriter's response:
http://inhealth.cnn.com/finding-the-right-multiple-sclerosis-treatment/recognizing-an-ms-attack?did=t1_rss1&redirect=beme

I saw this article this morning and it was a pretty good overall answer to the relaspe question. I hope you feel better soon!

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

Dreams: My Journey with Multiple Sclerosis
At seven years old I absolutely knew what I wanted to do with my life: become a performer and maybe head for Broadway! A basement ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.