Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Montel Williams
alexholder posted:
Montel williams says he has been taking protandim and it has helped so much. I know that Dr David Perlmutter just joined the company that produces protandim and he highly recommends it. does anyone know any information on protandim or has anyone tried it?

justducky65 responded:
I head it was just another one of those gimmicks but I tried it and it turned my hair purple and my skin orange. I thought it was pretty but the hubby didnt like it so I quit taking it.

Pooky68 responded:
Sorry I havent heard anything about it, where did Montel say that?

Karen B.

xring responded:
LOL, Justducky,

I can see why Montel didn't care what color it turned his hair.

LightningCrashes responded:
what the heck is protandim and where and when did Montel say that?

And who is Dr. David Perlmutter... man, where have I been??????

Astounded, confounded, dazed and confused...

M

alexholder responded:
Look at the website www.lifevantage.com they have some videos on about it. as far as montel he has been an advicate of protandim for a little over three years after his sister inlaw informed him of it. Dr Perlmutter is one of the most famous neurologist in the world and works alot with brain function.

spiritnut responded:
I am leery because the herb Ashwagandha is in this and the entire medical community, including natureropathic doctors say that folks with MS and other auto-immune diseases should steer clear for this herb.

Featuring Experts

Neil S. Lava, MD, is the director of the multiple sclerosis clinic at Emory University in Atlanta. He has been treating multiple sclerosis patients si...More

Helpful Tips

Wealth of vitamin D and MS information
There is a lot of information on vitamin D and MS at VitaminDWiki. Shortcut to the MS material is http://tinyurl.com/MSVitaminD . You ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.