Skip to content

Announcements

We answer all types of Neurology/Neurological questions about the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves. Include your age, sex, current meds, and known diagnoses, upcoming/completed appointments, tests, or procedures. We are not physicians. We help explain medical terminology and give support.
Air bubbles in the brain???
An_250451 posted:
I need your help i have my 22 year old family member who s heart stoped for more than 10 minutes they manage to get heart beat and pulse back but it stoped again around 3 times again they maneged to get it back to normal he was put in an induced coma wich they said has to be done in order for him to rest well now they are saying that at the mri it shows air bubbles in the brain i think it was caused while his heart stoped that there was no oxigen going in to the brain they told us to be prepaired for everything i just wanna know what to do or what the best thing is to do in order to make him wanna wake up the docs said it s all on him they stoped the induced coma he respons for like 10 seconds put goes back to sleep what is the best way to make him comfortable and accully fight to wake up please help.....

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 41 year old female and have been out of work since 11/2010 due to my heart and cervical spodlosis, and 4 hernicated disc 2 buldging 1 in my nec...More

Helpful Tips

It hurts! It jerks! My body's doing something...strange...
Every person with a neurological condition or disorder started out with a symptom that hurt, jerked (tremor or worse), or that just was ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.