Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

We answer all types of Neurology/Neurological questions about the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves. Include your age, sex, current meds, and known diagnoses, upcoming/completed appointments, tests, or procedures. We are not physicians. We help explain medical terminology and give support.
Neurologist Appointment - Wait for Botox?
BrainPain posted:
I have an appointment on July 5th. My last botox treatment wore off at the end of April. I'm really suffering, but I can't afford a treatment right now. I am wondering if it is better to not have a treatment before my appointment, or if it makes any difference? I suffer from daily chronic migraine...any thoughts?
thanks!

lifes responded:
Call the neuro's office and ask their advice-- does he want to see you as you are normally, or after Botox.

Lifes

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 41 year old female and have been out of work since 11/2010 due to my heart and cervical spodlosis, and 4 hernicated disc 2 buldging 1 in my nec...More

Helpful Tips

Preparing for Your Neurology Appointment - Exam Part 1
You've waited weeks, or months, to get an appointment to see a neurologist. You're upset, nervous, maybe scared. You don't know what to ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 31 found this helpful