Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

We answer all types of Neurology/Neurological questions about the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves. Include your age, sex, current meds, and known diagnoses, upcoming/completed appointments, tests, or procedures. We are not physicians. We help explain medical terminology and give support.
Most incredible orgasm-Amazing
Jefffromlakeville posted:
I am a healthy 45 years old and I am a very experienced lover who has been in numerous relationships and who has fathered 3 kids. I recently am single again and I have been in a relationship for a year. While making love to a lady, I had the most amazing orgasm of my life. It was truly incredible and like no other orgasm I have ever experienced. It started in the right side of of my upper, back brain and felt as if a new tunnel (connection) was created with the left side of my brain. I could literally feel as if new pathways were being created between both hemispheres of my mind. Then the most powerful and amazing orgasm occurred flooding and rushing from my right hemisphere of my brain to my left. It was incredible, and so pronounced, that even my lover still remembers it. I had never, or have since experienced such an incredible orgasm. What the heck happened to me? It was just amazing and incredible!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 59 yr oldd caucasian male who was first diagnosed with diabetes in 1990.Diabetes and it's manifestations have led to being in a nursing ho...More

Helpful Tips

Preparing for Your Neurology Appointment - Exam Part 1
You've waited weeks, or months, to get an appointment to see a neurologist. You're upset, nervous, maybe scared. You don't know what to ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 31 found this helpful