Skip to content

Announcements

We answer all types of Neurology/Neurological questions about the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves. Include your age, sex, current meds, and known diagnoses, upcoming/completed appointments, tests, or procedures. We are not physicians. We help explain medical terminology and give support.
severe neuropathy
editor1943 posted:
I had been falling easily for more than 10 years, sometimes falling hard enough to go to the ER. I cannot find specific answers; such as how can this disorder can progress; how does it affect longevity. I am 70 and I have known that something was wrong. I have widespread pain upon pressing lightly on my arms and legs. In some cases, pain radiates from my arms and legs into my abdomen.

Take the Poll

Do you have pain upon light pressure on your arms and/or legs?
  • yes
  • no
  • I'm not sure
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

hello, all -- i have severe loss of hearing, migraines, sleep apnea, irritable bowel syndrome, and clinical depression. the hearing loss, the migrai...More

Helpful Tips

It hurts! It jerks! My body's doing something...strange...
Every person with a neurological condition or disorder started out with a symptom that hurt, jerked (tremor or worse), or that just was ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.