Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Where?
    Proud_Mommy23 posted:
    I was just curious about where everyone is from. I'm from Southern Ky on the TN border. I'm just wondering how close or far everyone is. Thanks!!!

mandy617 responded:
    West TN here, about an hour north of Memphis

k_slowe responded:
    Im in Southeast PA, just outside of Philadephia

Melissa30134 responded:
    I'm from GA, just west of Atlanta and East of Alabama.

carlee_henry responded:
    The Eastern Shore of Virginia, otherwise known as "The Middle of Nowhere!!" I'm not kidding, some mapmakers even forget to put us on! We're that little peninsula of land that extends down from Maryland, on the outside of the Chesapeake Bay.

jlbelknap35 responded:
    Kauai, HI here!!!

wxbuny responded:
    Southern Vermont!! :goofy:

samshine202 responded:
    Originally South Florida, then Fort Campbell, KY, and now Atlanta, GA. Home is where the Army sends us :)

LHodge1978 responded:
    Eastern Nebraska

eliz1497 responded:
    I'm from Virginia Beach, VA

chola_angel69 responded:
    tacoma WA about an hour from seattle

JaydenMichaelsMommy responded:
    the eastern shore of md.

WiteFantom responded:
    Colorado, right near the bases. :)

carlee_henry responded:
    JaydenMichaelsMommy-- Whoa! I can't believe someone else is from the Eastern Shore!! YAY for us! :pbpt:

stinaalicia1 responded:
    Florida, just south of Tampa

Helpful Tips

Updated Crib Safety GuidelinesExpert
    For information on the latest federal crib safety standards, here is a link to important points for parents to be aware of! ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 5 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.