Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Trigger****our little angel
juliejohnbaby1 posted:
Please keep us in your prayers...our baby girl Taryn Suzanne was taken from us suddenly yesterday afternoon. She went to sleep for her afternoon nap and after 2 hours of CPR could not be brought back. She died of SIDS peacefully in her sleep. We can not even begin to describe the pain we are in...please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

hoping2beamom responded:
So sorry to hear about Taryn. I can't even begin to imagine what you are feeling. I'm thinking about you!

staceyj0709 responded:
oh my god. I am sorry beyond words.

LMaar responded:
:sad: oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Julie! I can't imagine what you're going through. My heart goes out to you and your family! ((((BIG hugs)))) :frown:

newmommy1209 responded:
Words can't even explain how sorry I am for your loss. I can't imagine what you are going for. I'll be praying for her and your family. I wish I could give you a hug cuz I'm sure you will need many of those.

dangie29 responded:
Oh Julie- I can't imagine what you are going through... I am praying for you and your husband. I'm so sorry!

Mel0727 responded:
My heart goes out to you and yours. I am so sorry for your loss, and can not begin to comprehend what you are going through. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. ((HUGS))

hareeves_708 responded:
oh I am so sorry. I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through right now. I will keep you in my prayers and hope that your family gets the support that you need to get through this. :sad:

ilovespeech responded:
I am so sorry. You are in my prayers. :sad: :sad: :sad:

HeatherHans responded:
Oh sweet Taryn. I'm so so sorry. There is nothing worse than the death of a child. I wish I could understand why things like this happen. You and your family are in my thoughts. :sad:

jagersmommy responded:
I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers :sad:

thenewMrsVu responded:
I cannot even imagine the pain you are going through. may God give you comfort in this time.. you and your family are in my prayers.

beeba3 responded:
i prayed for you both..i am terribly sorry for your loss. may god watch over your sweet little girl

wannababy20082009 responded:
you and your family are in my heart and prayers....

Queenjen87 responded:
Julie, I'm so sorry for the loss you and your husband have endured. I cannot imagine the pain you must feel right now. I will keep your family and sweet dd Taryn in my prayers.

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

anemia scare
my 16 month old daughter just got some blood work done and the results came back and showed she was anemic. We are very concerned, scared, ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.