Skip to content
Hello
ReneeErin posted:
Just wanted to say hi since I only know those who were close to my own due date. I just had my first child- Lily on 9/9/10. We're doing well and just really tired. =) We've been waiting for her for a while and are SO glad she's finally here. I'm a stay at home mom now, which is weird since I've been teaching for 6 years before this. I can't wait to watch her grow.

Rfirstlilone26 responded:
Congrats on your new baby girl! I just had my first also on 8/25.

margolcia responded:
Hello!!!
I remember you from 3rd trim boards, congratulations and welcome. I also had my first baby girl on 7/14. Enjoy every moment because time run so quickely. all the fatigue and lack of sleep will pass, it will get better soon.

happymoe responded:
Congrats! I remember you from the 3rd tri boards as well. We had our first on 7/30. I can't believe it's been over 6 weeks already. She's grown soooooo much. She's giving us up to 5 1/2 hrs in a stretch at night now. Some nights are worse than others. I agree with pp..... enjoy every moment!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Community Abbreviation Guide
Everyone needs a cheat sheet when they first join the Pregnancy/Parenting Communities! Don't worry, I felt intimidated and confused with ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.