Skip to content
Rolled over!
happymoe posted:
My little girl is 6w6d today. We were doing tummy time on a piece of cardboard, sliding her back and forth gently. It's a 6-week game on babycenter website. I propped her elbows underneath her and she was looking around with her head back while I was taking pictures. She then pushed herself right over to the left and rolled off the cardboard. I put her back, she did it a second and third time.

She's been a very strong girl right from the get go, but isn't this a little early?? She's growing up too fast for me! She hasn't even done a social smile yet and she's rolling over lol.

MizLeah responded:
My daughter rolled over very early as well but she didn't realize it was because of her until recently. Very exciting though

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

The What, When, How, and Why of Babies Sleeping Through the NightExpert
I absolutely love the discussions in this newborn community! I have noticed lots of discussions lately about sleep issues in babies that ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 28 found this helpful