Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
hello new second time mum here
yvetteb81 posted:
hello everyone,
i have a new baby, he is harison.. and a 7 year old called sebastian. just thought i would introduce myself and say hello.. :)

dominicksmomma responded:
Hi and WELCOME!!!!! Congrats on the new baby!! I have a baby boy that just turned 6 months yesterday (omg time is flying lol). These boards do get a little slow their not as busy as the preggo board but if you have any questions dont hesitate to post!!! Again congrats and welcome!

j9ween2 responded:
welcome
Janine (Tyler -5, Bella -3, and Giana -5 months)

Dan Brennan, MD responded:
Welcome and congratulations! I have three boys - ages 6 yrs, 3 yrs and 3 months!

Looking forward to you joining our community!

Dr. Dan

ReneeErin replied to Dan Brennan, MD's response:
So glad you're finally here!! =)

happymoe responded:
Good to see you on here. My little girl is 8w2d, Rachel Emma. I can't believe it's been 8 weeks already! Time is flying, enjoy every minute. =)

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Updated Crib Safety GuidelinesExpert
For information on the latest federal crib safety standards, here is a link to important points for parents to be aware of! ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.