Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
Thank you Dr. Shu and Farewell
Emma_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hi everyone! I just wanted to let all of our wonderful members know that Dr. Shu will be leaving us at the end of this week to focus on other commitments. She has been a help and inspiration to all of us here on the Baby's First Year board, and I wanted to personally take this time to say thank you for all of the caring responses and insights she has shared during the past year.

You will be missed Dr. Shu, and thank you again for all your help with this community. We wish you well in all that you do!
Emma

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dear Dr. Shu,

Although I was not your moderator, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you. Your wonderful responses have been enjoyed by so many in this community and beyond.

My best to you and yours in the coming year,

Byroney

FrmGirl responded:
Thank you, Dr. Shu. You have replied to some of the threads I either started or posted on and your responses were always helpful and caring. We'll miss you!!!
Hannah(28)DH(26) M/C 2007(early) Early delivery 2008 (23wks) Jude: May 21, 2008 - May 31, 2008; Gabriel: (adopted) Feb 2010.

Jennifer Shu, MD responded:
Thanks for allowing me to participate on this board! Dr. Dan will do a great job continuing with the community, and I wish you all the best of luck!!!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Updated Crib Safety GuidelinesExpert
For information on the latest federal crib safety standards, here is a link to important points for parents to be aware of! ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.