Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Facebook Board
Kami2008 posted:
Hi ladies I just wanted to invite all of you over to our new board on Facebook. A few of us Mommy's from webmd made this a few weeks ago and have had great success with it! So far we have 119 members and are growing constantly! This is a private board and is by invite only. You can send a friend request to http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100002026422736 which is my profile for this board and I will add you to the board I hope to see you all there!

This board has lots of activity and discussions! Come see what all the hype is about!

Olivia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Kami!

We appreciate that you are promoting your board to others here on our site, and sometimes one space works better for one than another.

I just want to also share with the members who belong here at WebMD that we provide expert answers and support here on this board, and we also have plenty of other support groups for parents of kids of various ages. These are also lively places where you can meet others like you and share your experiences and information.

We hope that all of our members will find what they need here on our site, but if not we hope what they find will meet their needs and make them happy.

Take care,
Olivia
WebMD Community Staff

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Updated Crib Safety GuidelinesExpert
For information on the latest federal crib safety standards, here is a link to important points for parents to be aware of! ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.