Skip to content
seriously
BdBabygirl posted:
i need help please.......i posted this before but nobody

Have any of guys had this? They said the antibiotics should make them go away but i went to hospital on saturday and since then ive been really sick. i got dizzy spells and really really nauseas have 100.7 fever, coughing so bad i cant breath also in so much pain that i have to move around to get my mind off of it otherwise ill cry my eyes out. I havent got ahold of my dr so i can have my check up yet but whats gonna happen?

tothebeach4 responded:
I'm not sure what the question is exactly, but I looked at your previous posts and saw one with the subject "endometritis", so I'm assuming it has something to do with that. What you are describing (dizziness, nausea, etc.) are all possible side effects of taking an antibiotic. You can research your medication on this website to find out what the exact side effects are and what you can do to help them subside (like eating before you take your medication). However, you say you're having trouble breathing and that could be a possible allergic reaction to the medication you've been prescribed and in that case you would need to contact your doctor immediately to have something else prescribed.

BdBabygirl replied to tothebeach4's response:
Well i went back last night and spent almost 8 hrs there . At 1st they thought they have left something in me then they came to the conclusion that i had a blood clot. They told me to take the 2 antibotics and go back in 10 days so i have another appt onn the 22nd

mommysway replied to BdBabygirl's response:
i work in the medical field and if they told you that you have a blood clot and sent you home then you need to go somewhere else to be evaluated!!! if you do have a blood clot it needs to be treated with medications to thin your blood and usually hospitals will keep you a few days for this. the blood needs to be thinned so the clot wont go to your...heart...brain...lungs! i would go somewhere else to be checked out. good luck to you!

BdBabygirl replied to mommysway's response:
well they said it could really be one of 2 things. One its a blood clot in my uterus or they left something in me during surgery like a sponge or gauze. So they gave me hormone medicane which i dont understand that at all. and they told me not to take pain medicane and come back the 22nd ?

phoenix31674 replied to BdBabygirl's response:
Holy Moses! If they told me they might have left something inside, i would be telling them to ultrasound, xray whatever they have to do to rule that out. asking you to wait a week with a possible foreign body inside you seems outlandish.

I really do think you need a second opinion and like you I don't see how hormones could treat either condition. and not to take pain meds for a week if you are in pain... Take plenty of notes in this in case you need to sue for malpractice. Make sure you get copies of your medical records. Not saying they are doing anything wrong other than not telling you the whole story, but better safe than sorry.

BdBabygirl replied to phoenix31674's response:
oh trust me they did ultrasound pelvic exam xray and cat scan i was there all friday night waiting on them. Oh im still freaking out i dont know why they even wanting me to wait at all even if they really wasnt sure if there was anything in me i would think they would want to keep me and make sure everything was okay.... one of my family friends daughters friends had something left in her and she got staff that was after a year but still that still scary to think about

phoenix31674 replied to BdBabygirl's response:
Glad they ran the tests, but it's odd that with all that they couldn't rule out the 'left something behind'. I think you are completely understandable to freak out and other than seek a second opinion, I have no advice. You might get told the same thing, but you might also get some relief. I hope you get a resolution to this soon.

BdBabygirl replied to phoenix31674's response:
i just also am trying to figure ou twhy the whole right side hurts front to the back just to breath hurts. Ive been coughing so i do wonder if they did leave something and now im getting a bad infection

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Crib Safety Tips
CRIB SAFETY TIPS if you have a used crib or are considering buying one: Make sure it has no corner posts. older infants can catch ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.