Skip to content
****Monthly Celebrations****
Emma_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hello Ladies (and gents if we have a few fathers lurking around),

I know over on the 3rd Trimester board they are now doing baby showers. But I thought why should they be the only ones to have all the fun. So I thought we'd do a monthly birthday/anniversary party in our community. So to do so lets share important birthdays and anniversaries. Here is what I'd like to see if you so wish it:

Your Birthday:
Your LO's birthday's: (this doesn't have to be just your 1 year old if you have other childre)
Your Partner's Birthday:
Your Anniversary: (if you wish)

So here is mine:

My Birthday: 6/7
My LO's birthdays: 1st ds 3/11; 2nd ds 9/5; 3rd ds 8/25; 4th ds 12/12; dd 1/25
My DH's Birthday: 11/8
Our Anniversary: 4/5

Who's next? What do you think of doing a monthly party maybe on the 1st Friday of the month to just celebrate these important events!

I look forward to celebrating with you guys!
Emma
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
Elizabeth Stone
FirstPrevious12NextLast

myboys79 responded:
Sounds fun! Here's mine!

My Birthday: 1/22
My LO's birthdays: 1st ds 10/22; 2nd ds 1/12; dd 2/25
My DH's Birthday: 11/26
Our Anniversary: 8/18 - We are celebrating 10yrs this year!

Emma_WebMD_Staff replied to myboys79's response:
Thanks for joining in Myboys79, congrats on 10 years this year. We certainly can help you celebrate that in August :).

Take care,
Emma
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. Elizabeth Stone

kay_kay75 responded:
Your Birthday: 1/21
Your LO's birthday's: 1/21
Your Partner's Birthday: 10/18
Your Anniversary: 05/30

Demeli responded:
Your Birthday: 3/15
Your LO's birthday's: DS1 5/15, DS2 1/27

Your Partner's Birthday: 11/15
Your Anniversary: 5/17 Will be 3 years in May :)

Its kind of funny with my first DS1 I went into labor on
3-14 and I said oh I hope he doesn't come until the 15th (since my husband and mines bday are the 15th). I had no problem making to the 15th. He was born via csection at 7:54 AM on 5/15!

ssteinbuch0048 responded:
My Birthday: 6/20
My LO's birthdays: DD1 8/25; DD2 2/28; ds 2/21
My DH's Birthday: 11/1
Our Anniversary: 2/7
Stacy (31), DH (32), DD-Paige Aspen (13), DD-Pearl Madison (11), DS-Alexander Gregory 2/21/11

Emma_WebMD_Staff replied to kay_kay75's response:
Oh Kay_kay75,

Your anniversary is coming up, got anything special planned? And how cool is it you and your LO have the same birthday!

Take care,
Emma
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. Elizabeth Stone

Emma_WebMD_Staff replied to Demeli's response:
Hi Demeli,

My cousin has a 25 thing going on her birthday is February 25th, her son's is 3/25, her dad's is 4/25, she was married 10/25. And a few of my kids joined her as well my 3rd ds is 8/25 and my dd is 1/25 :). It's just weird how often the 25th comes up in our family.

Take care,
Emma

Emma_WebMD_Staff replied to ssteinbuch0048's response:
Hi Ssteinbuch0048,

Weren't June birthdays awesome as kids? Well I had mixed emotions, one no one at school made a big deal about my birthday because it was the summer. But I loved having a summer birthday because we could go somewhere warm or get cool summer clothes, skates, bikes what have you and actually use them on our birthdays :).

Take Care,
Emma

sarah0323 responded:
Your Birthday: 3/23
Your LO's birthday's: DD1 5/7; DS1 1/23; DS2 7/22; DS3 3/2; DD2 11/10
Your Partner's Birthday: 11/29
Your Anniversary: Not married
Sarah 32, SO 32, DD1 11, DS1 7, DS2 4, DS3 3, DD2 3 months

Emma_WebMD_Staff replied to sarah0323's response:
Hi Sarah,

Thank you for sharing your dates with us. Your anniversary date doesn't have to be the date you got married it could be any sort of anniversary that you celebrate!

Take care,
Emma

mesha84 responded:
This should be fun

My b-day 7-18
My LO's ds1 5-28, stepdaughter 8-7, ds2 12-31, ds3 1-29, ds4 8-31, ds5 11-23
My DF 11-19
Our Anniversary 8-2002
Tamisha(me)26 James(DF)27 ds1 Gary7,sd1 Saniaa6,ds2 Damien5, ds3 Amari3 ds4 Elijah 1 year, ds5 Isaiah born 11-23-10

phoenix31674 responded:
My birthday: 3/16
LO's: DD 4/23 (Happy Birthday!), DS 10/4
DH's birthday: 7/25
anniversary: 5/26 (been 15 years and still counting)

I think first Friday is a good one.

MartinaWilliams responded:
My Birthday: 7/10
LO's birthday's: 11/30
Partner's Birthday: 2/6
Your Anniversary: 8/19 - Not married but it sure does feel like we are for 3 years :)
Me (20), Bf (48) and DD,lilja born Nov.30.2010 . We Live in Jamaica for now :)

GermaphobeTeacher responded:
Your Birthday: 8/8
Your LO's birthday's: 12/25 Christmas Baby!
Your Partner's Birthday: 7/15
Your Anniversary: 6/2

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Updated Crib Safety GuidelinesExpert
For information on the latest federal crib safety standards, here is a link to important points for parents to be aware of! ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.