Skip to content
why does my baby head sweat?
angelce19 posted:
my baby girl is 9 months 2 weeks and especially when she sleeps her hair gets so wet from sweat . I did mentioned this to her pediatrician bc it has been happening since she was baby , she said is nothing to worry about. I just want to know if anyone else has the same issue. Thanks

ssteinbuch0048 responded:
I would agree with her pediatrician. My oldest DD was like that. She still sweats a lot when she sleeps and she is 13. She just may be a little more warm blooded. Lighter pj's or a lighter blanket may help reduce some of the sweating. I tended to dress my children lighter because I tend to run a little on the warm side, and as far as I know they say you should dress your LO's as you would dress yourself. HTH
Stacy (31), DH (32), DD-Paige Aspen (13), DD-Pearl Madison (11), DS-Alexander Gregory 2/21/11

HMJ5678 replied to ssteinbuch0048's response:
My 4 year old sweats like crazy and always has. Her hair is soaking wet when I go check on her. She sleeps in panties many nights with a light comforter. Just her nature. She was this way as a baby as well.

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Community Abbreviation Guide
Everyone needs a cheat sheet when they first join the Pregnancy/Parenting Communities! Don't worry, I felt intimidated and confused with ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.