Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
*^*May Celebrations*^*
Emma_WebMD_Staff posted:
The Balloons and streamers are out! The food looks wonderful! The cake is amazing!

Let's Party!

First Happy Mother's Day on May 8th, to everyone!

Happy Birthday!
  • To Wendy12345678's LO #2 this past May 4th
  • To Sarah0323's DD #1 on May 7th
  • To Demeli DS #1 on May 15th
  • To Mesha84 DS on May 28
  • To Cshyronia's LO on May 31 15 years old
Happy Anniversary!
  • To Demeli Annivesary on May 17
  • To Phoenix31674 anniversary on May 26
  • To Kay_kay75 Anniversary on May 30

Come make a plate, grab some cake, pull up a seat by the pool and lets Celebrate!

While you are sitting here enjoying the party, tell me your favorite memory from a childhood birthday party of your own!

Please remember while we love having you on our Baby's First Year Community. We do have a great 1 year old Parenting community (http://exchanges.webmd.com/parenting-1-year-olds-exchange), if your little one is turning 1 soon. I'd love to see you over there too!
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
Elizabeth Stone

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Health Insurance in Your State

Learn about plans, benefits, and costs in your state's Marketplace.

From WebMD

Helpful Tips

Did you know crib bumpers can be dangerous?Expert
Sure they're cute, but are they worth the potential risk? Between 1985 and 2005, 27 children under the age of 2 years died and 25 were ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 45 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.