Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
help
cshyronia posted:
ok im kinda new with these communities things pls some one tell what is ds dd dh i think lo is little one. pls help i feel like im reaing my sons txt msg

GermaphobeTeacher responded:
It can be a little confusing to figure out at first. DS stands for dear son, DD stands for dear daughter, DH is dear hubby, and LO does stand for little one.

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome cshyronia!

I'm so glad that you are joining the community and bringing the abbreviations up! I felt like everyone was speaking in alien when I first joined. :)

Here is a Community Abbreviation Guide to help get you started. If you ever need to refer back to it in the future, I've posted it as a Tip. You can find Tips on the left side of the page, under Home and Discussions. Wishing you the best!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Crib Safety Tips
CRIB SAFETY TIPS if you have a used crib or are considering buying one: Make sure it has no corner posts. older infants can catch ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.