Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    11 months after baby--- painful intercourse
    An_240065 posted:
    My baby is now 11 months old. Before my baby, I sometimes had pain during intercourse. Now, is much worse. Not only I don't have the drive, as other women had reported, but the pain is pretty significant.
    any advice on good natural remedies?
    alaska_mommy responded:
    I had that problem too. I would see a gynecologist that specializes in vulvodynia. You can look into the matter more at
    I don't know of any natural remedies, but my gyno prescribed me a lydocaine cream that helped with the pain, it had to be applied just before intercourse. I hope you can get some relief!
    I also saw a massage therapist who said I had really tight pelvic muscles and did therapy with me to try to loosen everything up. It did seem to help some.
    lenono97 responded:
    Do you use lube? A lot of good four-play and a good lube usually helps me

    Helpful Tips

    Feeding tip
    When my baby was same age the rule was 2oz per pound. So if baby waight is 10lbs then he/she should have about 20 oz of formula. Have you ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.