Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
11 months after baby--- painful intercourse
An_240065 posted:
My baby is now 11 months old. Before my baby, I sometimes had pain during intercourse. Now, is much worse. Not only I don't have the drive, as other women had reported, but the pain is pretty significant.
any advice on good natural remedies?

alaska_mommy responded:
I had that problem too. I would see a gynecologist that specializes in vulvodynia. You can look into the matter more at www.nva.org.
I don't know of any natural remedies, but my gyno prescribed me a lydocaine cream that helped with the pain, it had to be applied just before intercourse. I hope you can get some relief!
I also saw a massage therapist who said I had really tight pelvic muscles and did therapy with me to try to loosen everything up. It did seem to help some.

lenono97 responded:
Do you use lube? A lot of good four-play and a good lube usually helps me

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Crib Safety Tips
CRIB SAFETY TIPS if you have a used crib or are considering buying one: Make sure it has no corner posts. older infants can catch ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.